marți, 20 martie 2012

Literatura, The Morning of the Evening, Gheorghe Apetroae Sibiu


THE  FASCINATION  OF  THE  ANTONYMY  OF THE  APOLLINIAN WITH  THE  TELLURIC

Ever Since


 Translation:  dr.anglicist Clementina Mihăilescu, University "Lucian Blaga" Sibiu

The ephebe, who’s rather mesmerized, while the sapwood’break...
I am listening to the streams of the seasons purling archetypely –
because of the steep of crucified quests, bleeding
through every beam – to the songs of the stars,
first in the hyacinths, forsythias and daffodils,
then in magnolias, lilies and in roses...

Ever since, the stars have kept falling down in the holms
and I‘ve been growing them in the Midsummer sunset,
flirting with the quarrelsome Eol...
ever since I have been to the deep meditation of the rocks,
that had fallen down in the rivulet I had often come down to
in the verses, with rhythms carved from themselves,
and I asperse them with the memories of the April rains...

Ever since, I have been listening to the white symphonies of the zephyrrus
with the melodies of the non-beginning overture
in the sky’s solemn flats, which I had buried
together with the trills of the lark, together with the springs,
but the white, black, green and red butterflies, billed by
the hail in the summer, I had exhumed
from under the blue roses that are still in blossom
in the childhood of the symbol, the expectations
of those who had gone before us...

Ever since, I have been loving myself with my habits,
with my aberrations
and I enjoy the frenzied time, myself, without a clue...

 Gheorghe  Apetroae  Sibiu -
 din volumul de versuri "Dimineaţa serii"."The Morning of the Evening"
 editura  ADEPRINT , Sibiu-Hermannstadt, 2007

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu