sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012

Literatura, The Morning of the Evening, Gheorghe Apetroae Sibiu


Gheorghe Apetroae Sibiu*** Dimineaţa serii- The Morning of the Evening




-Translation: 
Anglicist  dr. univ. Clementina Mihăilescu

MOONBEAMS

Moonbeams touch me, caress me,
I tel them my sorrow,
they surround my sadness,
 with love they fill me,
thei wash away the darknes of time when
I want to know
what they think
about the abyiss of the world,
about its endless flight…

Not one beam escapes this straight way,
not one star remains a primordial star…
Even the earth knows well to think
about the end
Of the people coming from blossoming worlds,
passing one by one…

Moonbeams  , I can see you,
in your play, your lips are smiling!...
Here! You quieltly penetrate
the depth of my ezes:
You stir me to the love of my mind,
when sending your arrow
strayght towards the heart of my sky, you,
 the doting beam of gods.

When I conquer your secret,
 zou make me blush,
your cover me with clouds,
in order to feel your leam life,
that of a set star, in me,
 love should grow on selenary meadows;
I satisfy you…you offer me more light…

From dusk to dawn, endless worlds,
deliberately awoken by the Sky.s  Fates…
I live with my beams,
 from Selena.s face
In the night.s aura, with irised opened arms…

-Translation: Anglicist dr. univ. Clementina Mihăilescu


RAZELE  DE LUNĂ

Razele de lună mă ating, mă alintă,
le spun durerea,
îmi împresură tristeţea,
mă încarcă de-amor,
mă purifică de negura vremii,
când le cer părerea,
de abisalul zbor…

Nici o rază nu scapă de calea
cea dreaptă,
nici o stea nu rămâne stea
de început…
chiar şi pământul stă bine
să  gândească sfârşitul
popoarelor de lumi răsărite,
înflorite să treacă pe rând…

Rază de lună, te văd, în al tău joc,
ai zâmbet pe buze !
Iată ! Îmi pătrunzi tăcută
adâncul  ochilor mei :
mă inciţi la iubire de cuget,
trimiţându-ţi săgeata
în inima cerului meu,
mult iubitoare de zei…

Când mitul ţi-l înving, mă îmbujorezi,
mă acoperi cu norii
să-ţi simt trăirea ta de rază
a stelei asfinţite,
iubirea în mine să crească
pe pajişti selene,
Iţi dau satisfacţii…
tu mă luminezi şi mai tare…

Din amurgire în răsărire,
lumile  necuprinse,
în vrere trezite
de ale bolţii ursite,
trăiesc cu razele mele
de pe chipul selenei
în aura nopţii cu braţele
de irişi, deschise…

Editura ADE PRINT, Sibiu- Hermannstadt, 2007



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu